A Security Operation Center (SOC) is a centralized function within an organization employing people, processes, and technology to continuously monitor and improve an organization's security posture while preventing, detecting, analyzing, and responding to cybersecurity incidents. Nowadays SOC technology problems are lack of adequate tooling, inadequate analytics and filtering and lack of automation and integration. By locking staff into repetitive tasks as they instantiate standard response workflows to security incidents, organizations increase staff exhaustion and burnout and limit Incident response speed to human scales.
Synapsa Platform's benefits for SOC
- Automation, Orchestration and Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Data breach and incident prevention
- Incident response time reduction
- Change management acceleration
- Interoperability, interconnection and customisation